Childminder Training Course
About this course
Ensure that your Childminder is able to provide high quality childcare within a safe environment, as well as possessing the necessary training and skill to manage a medical or injury emergency involving your child whilst in her care.
What she will learn?
- How to access help
- CPR for infants and children
- Management of a choking infant or child
- Management of drowning
- Management of a wide variety of medical and injury emergencies
- Environmental safety and hygiene
- Recognition, observation and management of a sick infant or child
What she will get?
The confidence and skill to manage in an emergency
A Childminder Training Course manual
A CPR quick reference guide
A keyring pouch with resuscitation barrier device and gloves
A course attendance certificate
Return to Medical Emergency and First Aid Courses Page
066 564 2702
M-F: 8am - 5pm